Envestnet Enhances User Experience With Latest Platform Updates
Some of the most impactful new features include:
- Enhanced User Experience: We're providing an experience that draws users into the
Envestnetplatform by improving digital document and reporting options for clients, integrating Digital Advice account opening support for custodial partners and continuing Advisor Dashboard development for client details and insights alongside book of business reports. These enhancements make our data, features and tools more useful and functional.
- Financial Planning: Financial planning capabilities on the platform have been bolstered throughout Advanced Logix, including asset allocation strategy modeling for scenarios, goal solvers and goal to account linking improvements. We also made updates to the Advice Logix goal display and play document generation. These enhancements improve the Logix planning tools that are native to the Advisor and Client Portals, as well as third-party integrations with partners.
- Bank Trust Support: We improved trade execution and client review workflows, as well as added more flexibility for importing and exporting account data, in an effort to bridge the divides across bank business lines towards a single, comprehensive platform for trading, reporting and supervision.
- Envestnet Insurance Exchange: In preparation for the launch of the Envestnet Insurance Exchange at the end of the year, we are piloting features such as optimized proposal workflow for insurance products, an integrated account opening process and improved research and reporting detail.
- Model Management and Trading: In order to meet the needs of our diverse model management and trading users, we've added new data points and reports for analysis, greater flexibility for creating and maintaining models, and options for managing trade details.
More than 88,000 advisors and more than 3,500 companies including: 15 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 43 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage
For more information on
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-enhances-user-experience-with-latest-platform-updates-300699815.html
Stephanie Schneider; email@example.com