CHICAGO, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) will host its sixth annual Envestnet Advisor Summit May 3-5, 2017 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. The conference is expected to draw more than 2,000 investment professionals from across the country to talk about today's investment climate and strategies to support financial advisors as they grow their business in 2017 and beyond. More information about the summit can be found here.
"The industry is facing significant market and consumer forces that are reshaping the way advice is delivered," said Jud Bergman, Chairman and CEO of Envestnet. "This year's Advisor Summit will provide an interactive setting where advisors can learn from recognized thought leaders how to harness the latest innovations in wealth management technology and position themselves as 'essential advisors' who can deliver better outcomes for their clients."
This year's summit will feature presentations from Envestnet's management team, including Mr. Bergman, Envestnet President Bill Crager, Envestnet | Tamarac Group President Stuart DePina and Envestnet | Yodlee Chief Executive Anil Arora. A distinguished lineup of keynote speakers also will present on a range of topics:
- Jim Harbaugh, Head Football Coach for the University of Michigan Wolverines
- David Gergen, Professor of Public Service and Co-Director of the Center for Public Leadership at the Harvard Kennedy School and Senior Political Analyst, CNN
- Garry Kasparov, Contributing Editor for The Wall Street Journal, Chairman of the Human Rights Foundation and former World Chess Champion
As a part of the summit, attendees can participate in panel discussions and breakout sessions to learn more about the challenges – and opportunities – facing the industry, including:
- Essential Advisor Certification - Envestnet will debut The Essential Advisor Certification Program, a new financial advisor practice management education program, developed in partnership with Cannon Financial Institute. This program will help financial advisors hone the skills needed to thrive in a dynamic competitive, consumer and regulatory landscape and will feature live training with Phil Buchanan, Executive Chairman of the Board of Cannon Financial, one of the industry's most sought-after educators and thought leader.
- Award Presentations - The first annual Essential Advisor Awards will recognize three financial advisors whose business models focus on sustainable value creation for clients, engaging through a holistic planning model, embracing transparency, and leveraging technology to help them scale their practice. Envestnet will also continue a 12 year tradition with the SMA Manager and Strategist of the Year Awards, recognizing excellence in several asset classes.
- Women Leaders in Finance – At this year's sixth annual Women Leaders in Finance event, Amy Trask, an analyst for CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network and author of "You Negotiate Like a Girl: Reflections on a Career in the National Football League" will provide insights on how she found success by operating without regard to gender. This networking event will bring together some of the most influential women in the financial community.
- Executive Roundtables – Bringing together industry leaders for highly interactive networking events, offering a unique opportunity for industry executives to discuss the opportunities and challenges of common concern. These leaders gain valuable insight from one another and the event offers an opportunity to share best practices.
- Incubator Program – In an effort to help foster innovation in financial technology, the Incubator program was developed by Envestnet | Yodlee to help cutting-edge developers, innovators and entrepreneurs launch disruptive data-driven companies. Hear five of the hottest startups from the program describe their innovations and the use cases behind their ingenuity.
The Summit's schedule of events also features breakout sessions with American Funds, Nuveen and Russell Investments.
Advanced Training Opportunities
Attendees can stop by the Learning Café to get one-on-one consultations about the solutions and tools available through Envestnet's next-generation platform. Those arriving early can take advantage of Tamarac University, Envestnet's classroom-style training session aimed at educating advisors on the latest developments to the Tamarac Advisor Xi® suite, as well as ERS Technology University, which provides an overview of Envestnet's Advisor Advantage™ platform. Finally, for Envestnet | Yodlee customers, a pre-conference session will highlight key trends and customer requirements, along with sharing more details about the company's strategy, vision and products. These sessions will commence on May 1 and 2.
11 of this year's sessions qualify for one hour of Continuing Education credit for CIMA and CFP certifications. For more information, please visit http://envestnet.com/advisorsummit/credit/.
Advisors can stay up to speed on summit events by following Envestnet on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ENVintel) and using the #ENVSummit hashtag. The Advisor Summit mobile app also will be available for download, which will give attendees access to an activity feed, agenda and documents shared during the sessions, as well as a city guide to orient visitors as they arrive in Dallas for the conference.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness. Envestnet's unified technology enhances advisor productivity and strengthens the wealth management process. Envestnet empowers enterprises and advisors to more fully understand their clients and deliver better outcomes.
Envestnet enables financial advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices. Institutional-quality research and advanced portfolio solutions are provided through Envestnet | PMC, our Portfolio Management Consultants group. Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Envestnet | Tamarac provides leading rebalancing, reporting, and practice management software for advisors. Envestnet | Retirement Solutions provides retirement advisors with an integrated platform that combines leading practice management technology, research and due diligence, data aggregation, compliance tools, fiduciary solutions and intelligent managed account solutions.
More than 54,000 advisors and 2,500 companies including: 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 38 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage Envestnet technology and services. Envestnet solutions enhance knowledge of the client, accelerate client on-boarding, improve client digital experiences, and help drive better outcomes for enterprises, advisors, and their clients.
For more information on Envestnet, please visit www.envestnet.com and follow @ENVintel.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-unveils-roster-of-featured-speakers-and-sessions-for-2017-advisor-summit-300432205.html
SOURCE Envestnet, Inc.
Stephanie Simon, Weber Shandwick, 312.988.2081, email@example.com